Monday, September 9, 2013

I am going on a forced Facebook diet...


Amongst other things and along with Facebook there is also no direct blogging except for the miracle of email and  my daughter Anna posting  for me. The China Government seems to have a beef with Facebook and Google (not all of Google, just certain parts) and so my communication is limited except for  email.    Facebook is completely blocked and  I can see my blog (sometimes)  but  can not post or  respond to anything, so if anyone would like to contact me please email me directly via my gmail account batchelorlaura07@gmail.comNote to all- I am not in any way annoyed with the the people of China regarding my lack of social media. The people we interact with here are nothing but friendly, polite, funny and respectable. I do miss seeing all the Facebook posts from  my close friends (and not really that close) updates regarding children, jobs, vacations and random exciting things happening in their lives. That being said ,if I don’t “like” anything , wish you Happy Birthday or comment on a post....it’s not that I don’t care , I just won’t know about it until I can access full internet in Qatar in October  for a couple of  weeks or back to the States during the Christmas holiday. So if you are interested in what’s going on in my life or just curious about random international curiosities such as choosing  your dinners from a cage or tank, or the lack of toilet paper, or crazy ass cab rides,  follow my blog. 
 Cheers and Good (and sometimes challenging but always fun ) Travel

No comments:

Post a Comment